Clinics and Services
Friday 09:30 to 11:00
Thursday 09:30 to 10:30
The midwife holds an Antenatal and Postnatal Care for all pregnant patients registered with the Practice.
Clinics by appointment
- Child assessments
- Well person
- Chronic Illness Clinics
- Ambulatory BP
- INR – Anticoagulant Monitoring
Services provided by Diane Rigby our Practice Nurse
- Chronic Disease management
- Baby clinic
- Smear taking
- Contraception – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review please use our online form.
- Weight management
- Stopping Smoking – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a smoking review on a regular basis please use our online form.
- Advice on minor health problems
- Family support
Patients over 75 years – If you have not seen one of our Health Professionals within a period of 12 months, please contact the Practice to arrange an appointment for an annual review.
We welcome comments and contributions to help us improve the service we offer to you.
Would you like to be involved in our Patient Reference Group (PRG)?